Weenat offers high-precision weather and agronomy solutions adapted to all types of crops. Our connected weather station provide real-time, reliable data on crops’ meteorological and agronomic conditions.
Working as close to the ground as possible, our team of 40 people is developing a full range of connected sensors paired with a mobile app to help farmers optimize their resource management and thus their profitability, time and environmental impact.
You are looking for an exciting position on a dynamic team and in an innovative working environment? You want to use your experience to improve farmers day-to-day life? Join us!
Please apply only if you have experience in the agricultural sector and speak German and English (and/or French).
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
Reporting to the Exports Manager, you will be involved in expanding the company’s presence in Southern Germany (Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland, Nordrhein-Westfalen) and work towards, eventually becoming country director for Germany.
Your main missions will be:
- Setup the sector’s commercial strategy,
- Collaborate to the company’s marketing plan in Germany, taking into account clients expectations,
- Expand sales and implement the commercial strategy,
- Take part in trade fairs and events,
- Coach field sales personnel,
- Report on operational indicators and results to the management.
The remuneration package consist in a fixed part (from €60k gross), a variable part (from €20k gross) and a company car.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience with a profile oriented towards account acquisition, and client satisfaction is your priority.
- You have significant experience in the agricultural sector or a strong interest in precision agriculture.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Your ability to listen, appetite for a challenge and adaptability will be an asset to coordinate and expand our activities in Germany.
- You speak German and English (and/or French).
Your greatest asset is your motivation and willingness to contribute to the future of agriculture!
Full-time permanent job, based in Frankfurt. Training course on hiring.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in German or English to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Business Manager Frankfurt” in the subject.